Friday, July 31, 2009

Short list of Opportunities

I previously mentioned those born post-CD do not rely on reports. I should refine that to say, they do not generally rely on traditional reports that take days, months and years to prepare. The Change provides a vast amount of data that can be used to make intelligent decisions. This area is of particular interest to me. The ability to quickly examine the interest of a group and draw conclusions opens up new opportunities. I have also come to accept there is no such thing as bad data, maybe inaccurate, or not precise but not bad. Even inaccurate data provides information to inform a decision.

The short list below provides ways the Change can be used to impact decisions. Keep in mind, this happens nearly real time. I am hopeful knowledgeable folks will provide more examples.
· Disaster Management
· Media
· Business Intelligence
· Health Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States